- 18 years old or older at the time of appointment for interview;
- United States citizen or national of other U.S. territory, lawful permanent resident, or non-citizen legally present in the United States;
- Recent employment history;
- Ability to pass the following pre-employment tests: background check, drug screening, and medical assessment;
- Safe driving record (if applicable to the position).
Equal Opportunity Disclosure
United Material Handling, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. United Material Handling, Inc. is committed to providing a work environment free of harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and disrespectful or other unprofessional conduct based on sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sex stereotype, race, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity, gender expression and transgender), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver’s license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.It also prohibits discrimination, harassment, disrespectful or unprofessional conduct based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.In addition, the Company prohibits retaliation against individuals who raise complaints of discrimination or harassment or who participate in workplace investigations.