Design, develop, and evaluate integrated design systems for projects, including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics and material flow, and production coordination.
- CAD/3D Drawing/CET.
- Work with sales team to put together drafts for competitive bids.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency using drafting tools and computer.
- Recommend methods for improving utilization of material according to the engineering drawings.
- Evaluate precision and accuracy of engineering drawings to formulate corrective action plan if needed.
- Implement quality control on drawing activities or procedures to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, or minimize costs.
- Traveling to the jobsite(s) as assigned.
- Miscellaneous items.
- Create Bill Of Materials and prepare quotes.
Routine versus Challenging Work
- Importance of Being Exact or Accurate
- Importance of Repeating Same Tasks
- Structured versus Unstructured Work
- Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
- Indoors, Not Environmentally Controlled
- AutoCAD Proficiency.
- Read technical drawings.
- Use drafting drawing techniques.
- Understand technical data or reports.
- Use mathematical or statistical methods to identify or analyze potential design issues.
- Use quality assurance techniques to examine documents for completeness or accuracy.
- Creative, technical, and logical mind.