Drive-In racks are an effective storage solution that utilizes the last-in, first-out method (LIFO). Forklifts drive into the racks to pick up the pallet and drive out. Drive-In requires that whole bay of racking to be the same SKU because you have to unload each level evenly to access all the pallets.
- Moderate cost, high-density pallet storage.
- Uses common entry/exit into each bay of rack.
- Designed to store numerous pallets of the same SKU.
- Creates separation of pallet loads set in a bulk array, reducing damage.
- Increases storage height capability as compared to bulk stack storage.