Push Back Racking is an efficient, multi-product storage solution that utilizes the last-in, first-out method (LIFO), which allows for increased density per SKU. Push Back Racks decreases replenishment times drastically since the next pallet flows forward after the first pallet is picked.
- Low-profile carts are secured to front-to-back rails lessening the probability of dislodgement.
- We can design a push-back rack system to fit into virtually any space in your warehouse.
- Push-back racking is designed with no pallet overhang.
- No special forklift equipment is required.
- Low maintenance. Easy to clean.